Roadside Assistance Insurance from the AA
May 31, 2018
South African roads are the scene of many violent accidents and crimes, so having Roadside Assistance Insurance from the Automobile Association (AA) is both sensible and, in many cases, essential. Here we will have a look at roadside assistance insurance from the AA.
So being a member of the AA gives you the opportunity to obtain the most comprehensive on-the-road services and benefits of any South African provider. These include roadside rescue and security services at affordable policy prices such as the AA Advantage Insurance package for only R112.48 a month.
Take a Look at the Advantages
The AA’s Advantage package covers every aspect of roadside assistance, including:
- Roadside Rescue
- Emergency medical rescue
- Overnight accommodation
- Car Hire*
So with that AA membership card tucked safely into your wallet you are guaranteed peace-of-mind every time you venture out onto the road because with an AA Advantage policy you know you are covered for every eventuality.
Take a Look at the Roadside Assistance Advantages – Roadside Assistance Insurance from the AA
Your Advantage Policy covers both mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- There is no limit to the number of call-outs you can make each year
- Free round trip up to 100 km
- Free overnight vehicle storage
- Access to AA’s quality repair network
- Also, free overnight accommodation OR car hire
Your Extended Benefits Include:
- The AA offers free overnight accommodation for the policyholders and up to four passengers while waiting for the vehicle to be repaired.
- The AA offers free 24-hour car hire to your planned destination, or if you have to return to collect your vehicle after it has been repaired following the breakdown or accident.
Roadside Rescue Benefits
- On-the-spot technical repairs
- Opening vehicles if you accidentally locked your keys inside
- Tyre changes
- Also, fuel to reach a garage if you run out of petrol/diesel
Emergency Medical Rescue
- The AA pays the cost of emergency medical transportation to the nearest hospital. This service is available 24/7.
- It will also pay up to R5,000 towards hospital deposits.
- Also, you are given access to professional counsellors via the AA Helpline.
- Discount prices on tyres at any of the 100+ Hi-Q branches
- Also, battery services that include testing and mobile replacement sales with a 24-month guarantee
Managed Maintenance Services
- Vehicle inspections at discounted prices nationwide Dekra centres
- Engine failure low-cost warranties for a vehicle no longer under guarantee
- Mobile glass repairs
- Also, concierge services to assist with accommodation, car hire and travel bookings
- Legal and technical advice on all matters vehicle-related
Also, the AA is about to launch a reminder service so that you’ll never forget to renew your vehicle licence and have your tyres rotated and wheels aligned. All policyholders need to do to take advantage of the reminder service is to download the AA app.
What About Senior Citizens?
So if you are 60 years or older, you will only pay R76.16 a month for this Advantage 60+ Roadside Assistance Insurance! That represents a monthly saving of R36.32 over your younger counterparts and you will enjoy all the same benefits.
Conclusion – Roadside Assistance Insurance from the AA
So by joining the AA you can enjoy a number of worthwhile benefits – from preferential insurance rates to medical rescue services and roadside assistance.
Visit the AA website today.
Complete and submit the form on this page to get a Car Insurance quote.
All info was correct at time of publishing