A tailor-made car insurance quote from PSG. Just what your car needs.
July 8, 2017
Invest in a PSG tailor-made car insurance quote for stress-free driving. All they require is:
- Your personal details
- The make and model of your car
- Details of any accidents you may have had in the past
- What level of cover you need
- Details of what you use the car for and where you keep it at night
A PSG tailor-made Car insurance Quote cuts out the Search
The loss or damage to your vehicle is not something that you like to think about. Especially with money being tight at the moment. In fact, to replace or repair it can depress you.
You know that car insurance is essential, but where do you start looking? There are many firms out there that offer car insurance and comparing them all can become tiring. The varying benefits and extras on offer make it difficult to compare one policy with another.
That’s where PSG can assist you. All you have to do is to provide the details about the car and give an idea of what level of cover you need. They will do the rest. They apply for quotes on your behalf so that you are able to choose from products tailored to your needs.
What can I insure?
Whether you are looking to insure your brand new bakkie or your well-loved car, you’ll find someone that can assist. Vehicle finance not only limits itself to cars and trucks, though. You can insure your boat, caravan, trailer, motorbike and other off-road vehicles.
At what Level should I insure?
This is where you need to have a sit-down and think about what it is that you really need.
- Third party: The cheapest option. If you cause an accident your car repairs are not covered, only the third party damages. This is a good option if you drive an old car and it doesn’t pay you to insure it fully.
- Third-party fire and theft: A mid-range option that offers more cover than the third party. If your car catches fire or gets stolen, the insurance pays out. The cover also pays for repairs to other cars should you cause an accident.
- Comprehensive: The cover most road users prefer to have. You are fully insured in the event of an accident, fire or theft. If you cause an accident, the policy pays for repairs to your car and the other car as well.
- You also have access to free roadside assistance and a towing service after an accident. You can add extras such as a car hire benefit, tyre insurance, cover for dents and scratches, etc.
To get a FREE car insurance quote, fill in the form and submit it.
All info was correct at time of publishing