The AA vehicle insurance plan gives you triple A cover
January 25, 2019
There are so many deals out there why should I get AA car insurance?
- The AA is a name you can trust and has been around for years, ask your grand parents
- The premiums are affordable
- AA members get a better deal on excesses
- No excess payable if you use AA Quality Assured Repairer
- Your premiums decrease annually as your risk does
Having your own vehicle is one way to ensure that you can maintain your independence.
You care about it knowing that it makes such a huge difference to your overall quality of life. But what happens if something goes wrong? What if you get caught in a hailstorm, are in an accident or your car is stolen?
With AA insurance you won’t have a problem getting your independence back or restoring your car to optimal condition.
If I get AA car Insurance do They insure What I drive?
The following vehicles can be covered with Insurance Driven –
- A personal motor vehicle
- Motorcycles and any related vehicles
The aim of AA insurance products is simple – to make sure you are in the same position that you enjoyed prior to the insurable event. When you claim you have one of three options, depending on the extent of the damage:
- You are paid out the cost of repairs at an AA approved venue
- Your vehicle will be replaced
- Receive a cash payout to compensate for the damage, loss and any liability you may have had
Get AA car insurance and Find out The benefits of Dealing with the AA
- Fast claim turnaround time: If you have a claim that is less than R30 000, you receive an answer in under 48 hours.
- Discounts off excesses if you are an AA member: Depending on how long you have been a member and what plan you are on, if you are a member of the AA, you can save as much as 50% when it comes to excesses.
- Windscreen replacements are not subject to excess payments.
- Should your brand new car be written off or stolen in the first twelve months that you have it, it will be replaced as long as it has travelled less than 30 000km.
- No excesses will be due if you take your car to an AA Quality Assured repairer.
- With AA household cover, your bicycle will be insured up to an amount of R10 000.
- Your AA Membership Roadside Assistance Benefits are enhanced to include the replacement of batteries as well, with Comprehensive cover.
The AA is Very forgiving
AA has a forgive and forget policy when it comes to your first claim. If the accident was not as a result of negligence by you, and AA Insurance is able to recover over 70% of the claim from the negligent party, your risk profile will not be affected and so your premiums won’t increase.
Unlike other insurers, AA will guarantee you that your premium will be reduced annually as the value of the car does, as long as your risk profile has not changed.
How do I get Insurance with AA Insurance?
All you need to do is to complete the form on this page and you will receive an obligation-free quote. If you like what you see, you can proceed from there.
All info was correct at time of publishing