Allsure Car Insurance From Old Mutual Insure
January 22, 2018
What is Allsure car insurance?
Allsure is an innovative product from Old Mutual Insure that combines home and property insurance with motor insurance. Over and above this, Allsure offers personal cover and hospital cash plans among other additional options in its extensive cover. There are other add-ons you can get to your Allsure cover as well.
Old Mutual is one of the most reputable names in the insurance industry around the world. They offer a number of personal insurance products that cover home insurance, car insurance and travel insurance.
Old Mutual promises Allsure policyholders speedy processing of claims and you can even submit a claim via email. Below are some details on the different kinds of cover you get under the Allsure banner:
Allsure Home cover
This policy offers the policyholder compensation in the event of damage to the physical structure of their home. You will also receive compensation if you lose the contents of your house as they appear on the policy.
Allsure Motor cover
The Allsure motor cover includes everything from regular family saloons and SUVs to motorbikes, caravans and trailers. Owners of jet skis, rubber dinghies or sailing boats will like the watercraft insurance aspect of the cover.
There is a value-added service called Swiftcare which is available to Allsure policyholders. With this service you will have access to 24-hour road assistance anywhere within South Africa. You can access this emergency roadside help even in neighbouring countries by dialing the call centre number. Swiftcare has medical benefits and also entitles policyholders to some great discounts on lifestyle products.
Personal property cover
Apart from your home, its contents and your car, Allsure will also cover high-value personal items including your personal computer.
Extensive cover options
You can choose to extend your basic Allsure cover to include the items below:
- Personal liability: When debtors make claims, you won’t need to pay them from your savings. You will simply make a claim from your policy and they will take care of the rest.
- Personal accident: If you are involved in an accident and get injured to the extent of being unable to work, you will get a payout to cover for your salary. If the accident leads to your death, your dependents will get money for their upkeep.
- Burial costs: In the event of the death of a family member listed as a beneficiary, you will get some cash to help with burial expenses.
- Home repairs: The mechanical and electrical breakdown cover will help you fix home appliances when they become faulty
- Loss of income: The premium waiver option will see the company pay your premiums for half a year in the event of you being retrenched.
- Legal expenses: Should someone take you to court or you bring charges against another person in court, allsure will take care of your legal fees.
- Identity theft: Should you suffer loss after someone steals and uses your identity, this option will see you get compensated.
As part of their pledge to increase claims efficiency, Old Mutual Insure allows you to submit your claims form via email. Or submit it through your broker. You can also fast-track the processing on telephone.
Add your contact details to the form on this page.
Then submit the form to receive your car insurance quote
All info was correct at time of publishing