Every motorist can find car insurance on the internet. Have you?
July 24, 2017
Every day you drive your car on public roads, there is a risk involved. You need a vehicle insurance application form to protect you.
Protect yourself from the risk of a collision, theft, hijacking or any number of other unknowns. Motor insurance manages those risks on your behalf, leading to peace of mind.
A vehicle insurance Application form is the start Of risk-free Driving
When you submit your completed car cover quote form, be honest in your answers.
This is very important as it may affect your chances if you claim later.
Examples of Questions asked in a Vehicle insurance Application form are:
- Do you use your car for private or commercial purposes?
- Are there any modifications to the car?
- Where is the vehicles overnight physical address?
- Are there additional security features fitted?
- Any past claims or accidents in the life of the vehicle?
Car insurance is the answer to all your vehicle-related safety questions. You shouldn’t drive around the block without it.
Get a FREE quote today. Fill in the form on this page.
All info was correct at time of publishing