Hollard Car Insurance
April 14, 2016
Get Hollard car insurance quotes to cover yourself, as car insurance should never just be for new drivers or new car owners.
In South Africa car insurance should be considered a necessity – protection from the masses of unlicensed, uninsured and drunk drivers on the road.
Of course the car insurance that you need, varies from country to country, but in South Africa, where the roads are considered the most dangerous in the world, car insurance isn’t mandatory.
Take Personal Liability Personally
Car insurance is important as it protects you from personal liability should you be in an accident.
If you are involved in a car accident and you are at fault, you can be held personally responsible for the costs of all the medical bills of those who are injured. Imagine if their rehabilitation treatments continues for months, even years. Costs like these can ruin you financially – not for one or two months, but for the rest of your life.
Why Hollard Car Insurance is a Good Investment
Hollard car insurance allows you to drive with the assurance that whether an accident is your fault or not, damages will be covered.
Let’s look at what you get with Hollard Car Insurance –
- free 24 hour emergency assistance – policy holders can call 0861 000 911. This assistance include roadside and medical as well as towing
- a hassle free claims process
- Hollard’s motor insurance cover extends to loss caused by natural disasters, floods, fire, explosion and hail etc
- if the policyholder dies in an accident, free accidental death cover of R15,000.
- up to R10 million for third party liability cove
- covers your car for private or business use in South Africa – this doesn’t include commercial use for the transportation of goods or passengers
- Hollard’s Extended car warranty is for when your manufacturer’s warranty has expired and your car is still less than 10 years old. The best part about this car warranty is that it covers you for mechanical breakdown, it cover up to 21 major components, you benefit from 24/7 roadside assistance and premiums start from just R159 per month.
- With Hollard Car Insurance there are certain factors that can influence your car insurance premium such as the value and model of your car, your age and gender, the security you have installed on your car such as a tracking device and where your car parks at night.
Put Your Trust in a Reputable Group
Trust Hollard to provide peace of mind for you as you navigate South Africa’s treacherous roads. You can enjoy knowing that your vehicle insurance comes from South Africa’s largest privately-owned insurance group where experience counts.
They have plenty of knowledge and experience, since they were established in 1980 already. It’s time you also put your trust in Hollard and join the many others who feel safe and protected with the reputable Hollard team.
To get a FREE car insurance quote complete and send the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing